Friday, May 30, 2014

November(ish) 2013 Moore Family Pictures

I'm definitely not the best at picking out clothes for family pictures.
Pinterest definitely helps!
In fact, in these "fall" pictures, my older boys are both without socks. I had not drug out their fall clothes at this point either so I was scrounging! I think Ridge is wearing a 3T shirt! ha! At least the rest of my family planned well. Oh well.
Pierce was about 5 weeks old in these pictures. So, that's my excuse.
We were slow to schedule our usual fall pictures with the fabulous 
Lauren Tuggle and were lucky to squeeze in a few with her during my family's pictures.
But, these pictures are so great. As always.
She never, never disappoints.
The absolute best with children!
So grateful to have her as my best friend and photographer.
These pictures were taken at Black Creek Park in Fultondale, AL
(the same location that Ridge fell in the water during one of our family sessions when Fulton was a baby)
Good times.

All photos taken by jlaurenphotography
Fulton- 2.25 years old (don't laugh at my documentation)

Ridge- almost 4.5 years old

Nonnie, Poppie, and the whole gang

Sawyer had just turned 3.
Jude was around 8 months old I think.

Nonnie was having so much fun :)







Pierce (about 5 weeks old, I think)


Amazing parents

Poor P looks uncomfortable :(

Typical Ridge face. ha!

Love these pictures!
Thankful we have them and were able to use them on our 2013 Christmas/Birth announcement cards.
Thank you Lauren!!!


No comments: