Friday, May 30, 2014

hello old friend

Ahhhhh!
The OCD in me is making me twitch right now.
January..... January was my last post!
My baby is 8 months old now.
Geez, my last post was his newborn pictures.
(deer in headlights face)
well, this momma has been busy.
and that's ok.
I can't beat myself up for that.
I feel like my to-do list is 100 pages everyday and somehow those dust bunnies are still staring at me when I walk around the house at the end of the day. It's ok. I'm not supermom/superwife/supermaid/
and today super plumber. (stopped up potty. eeew)

I don't feel like this is a chore but a privilege to (try) to document my children's lives.
Maybe they will appreciate it one day.
I wish I would've started when Ridge was born, but I can't go back.
I love my 3 boys and even if they don't look at it one day,
this mommy will.

I love you  3 and I'm blessed to be your Mother.

Now.... time to play catch-up.
(and it won't be the last)
((at least I'm pretty good at documenting through Instagram))