Friday, June 13, 2014

Easter 2014

We had a wonderful Easter celebrating with both Grandparents.
The boys loved the Resurrection eggs even more this year. Ridge remembered them from last year and Fulton soaked it all in this Easter. 

Here's pictures from Easter day:

This pretty much sums up their thoughts on Easter pictures




 oh no...
 the grass is tickling my legs
 and... we're done.

This is not our greatest picture. But, I'll take it. It's the best we got.
And, I'm a little particular about pictures. Our legs were cut off in all of these. 
 

sweet boys!


 We spent the afternoon with Nonnie and Poppie.





Sweet Fulton was tired of pictures!

My compliant picture boy



I love that we still use real dyed Easter eggs at Nonnie's house


I love this picture of these 3!

sweet baby with my little basket when I was little.

Happy 1st Easter Pierce!






No comments: