Friday, May 17, 2013

No more curls...

It happened.
It was time.
Fulton's first haircut.
22 months.
Yep, overdue.
Fulton had more curls than Ridge. Ridge had some sweet wispy hairs that I loved.
But, Fulton had some sweet curls in the back. 
Especially on a humid day or when he would get hot.
There was one sweet spiral curl ;)
And, I probably prolonged his haircut even more because for a while, I wasn't sure if we would have any more children. We were still indecisive.
Well.... God made that decision for us and I figured I'll have one more little boy and possibly a few more curls in my future ;)

But, it was time.
*** warning- picture overload!

Pre-haircut afternoon

little mullet man.
Not the best picture. But, you get the gist.

straight on top. curly at the ends.

ready for his cape

He looks fidgety. But, he barely moved. And, he didn't say one word or make one sound.
It was not very Fulton-like.










Awww. Sweet sweet little buddy.



After!
All grown up and riding a bike!
J/k!






No comments: