Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fulton's little red wagon 1st birthday party

I chose the little red wagon theme because it's classic and the little guy loves to ride in our red wagon around our neighborhood while Ridge is running or riding his bike.

Here's the invitation I purchased. And, I'm too dumb to figure out how to white out or black out our address and phone number on the jpg. I'm still learning and google did not help me out much. So, just pretend it says Fulton. :) Oops, just realized I forgot to add Ridge's to his birthday party post. :/
Inviation found at this etsy shop here

I, again, used the turquoise and red theme. Well, because that's the invitation I found on etsy and because Ridge's party were the same colors and i saved some money! Since Ridge's first birthday party, I really enjoyed planning birthday parties. But, these two kiddos back to back was a little harder and Fulton's snuck up on me so fast! Procrastination is my specialty. Inspirations for our party featured at blog.amyatlas by One Stone Events, and this one at Baby Lifestyles (unsure of origin). And, this precious party at The Life and Times. Thank you all for your clever ideas found on pinterest so this momma isn't required to think as much :)

All of these AMAZING pictures are by my friend Lauren @ jlaurenphotography
Thank you sweet friend for capturing my children's special moments! Check out her amazing work on her blog too @ Our Beautiful Life
photo collage of 1 year pics Lauren took. Love them.

Favors- powdered donuts, aka "wheels"
Thanks Lauren for the precious idea. I had "planning a party fried brain" by this point.

thanks Lowe's for still keeping el cheapo astroturf!

Cupcakes/cookies - Adrianne Richards at Glory through Sugar
Sweet cousin and does an amazing and yummy job! Red velvet and cream cheese icing cupcakes were AHMAZING! (I'm sure I've gained 5 lbs in this week after the party consuming thousands of calories eating those awesome cupcakes!)



I bought one radio flyer wagon here, I had one already as a gift, my sister had one, and Lauren let me borrow her super cute miniature one that held the dip

These are awesome! I bought them for Ridge's party from World Market and they were a hit!
They come in a variety pack. I love the vintage look. And, they are good for you too. Not! This is a birthday party. Not cutting any corners here! (Black cherry is my fav!)

1-12 month banner



photo booth fun!

Nonnie looks like she and Fulton are in deep conversation

Sweet Sommer and baby Isaac! His first birthday party to attend!

Brothers and cousins

Getting lots of loving from Aonya and Lauren

 Aonya kisses
Ruthie, Jeremy, Lauren, and Harris Tuggle!

Ridge loves to hold babies! He says he wants a sister, I wish I could make that happen for ya bud!

Grandpop (Alan's dad)

Granna (Alan's mom)

The birthday boy is ready!






no surprise he destroyed that cake


Ready for the wagon parade!


which turned into a race. And, of course, Alan won. A friend from our neighborhood joined in.
Jeremy declined the race so little Ruthie wouldn't fall out :)

It was such a fun and laid back 1st birthday party!
We love you little buddy!!!!!
You are so much fun and you have brought so much joy to our lives!
We thank God for you daily and we pray we celebrate many many many more of your birthdays!
Love, Momma

coming soon: one year pictures and my homemade laundry detergent scorecard!








No comments: